Join the Tomten Volunteer Corps
and We'll All Jump for Joy!
Do you believe in the mission and future of Tomten Farm and Sanctuary? Do you want to join other like-minded people who the Tomten animals depend upon for peace, protection
and possibility? Then maybe you should consider joining the Tomten Volunteer Corps.
Tomten volunteers are a friendly, dedicated and welcoming group consisting of people of all ages and walks of life. You have so much to offer, we guarantee you will fit right in.
As a regular volunteer, you'll always be in the know about what's going on, learn more than you ever though possible and possibly even become eligible for our The People Project.
We offer two levels of volunteering.
Option # 1 Become a TRADITIONAL Tomten Volunteer
Here's what it takes:
- The desire to help us make a difference for humans and animals.
- A presence on our Facebook page so you can keep up with all that is going on.
- Previous attendance at a Tomten Farm and Sanctuary Tour and understanding of who we are, what we do and who is who on the farm, including knowledge of each animal's
- Participation in a minimum of four Down and Dirty Work Days/Events a year.
- Participation in a minimum of two Education Days each year - FREE!
- Attendance at short meetings to be held after Tomten Educational days so you are aware of what's upcoming on our agenda, can see where you would most want to be
involved and can stay in the know and share your input, opinions and ideas.
- Occasional availability to help outside of the farm at fundraisers, etc.
Option #2 Become a SENIOR Tomten Volunteer
All of the above plus:
- Double the days as above. (That's participation in a minimum of eight Down and Dirty Work Days/Events and four Education Days for a total of 12 visits per year.)
- A strong desire to become even more involved.
- A possible interest in a future Board of Directors position.
Not local? We need you, too! Reach out with your ideas, skill sets and interest (email@example.com). We would love to find a way to enlist YOU in the Tomten Volunteer Corps!
Everybody's Happy on Tomten Volunteer Days!
You know when you have chosen the right place to volunteer when you get "Volunesia." It's that moment
when you forget you're volunteering to help change lives, because it's changing your own.
Can't Wait for the Next Volunteer Day?
Tomten Farm and Sanctuary on Facebook and you'll always know what's coming up when.
Get People Talking about Your Instagram Page
And be sure to follow Tomten Farm and Sanctuary on Instagram..